- A single custom moving average serving as the middle band.
- Standard MA inputs.
- MA type.
- MA period.
- MA price.
- MA resolution (time frame).
- Visibility toggle.
- MA Candle Type
- Fancy MA inputs.
- Toggle to show only candles included in the MA calculation ("Highlight inclusion") or display entire MA history.
- Toggle to show a ghost trail when Highlight inclusion is toggled on. Displays a shaded version of past MA history before the inclusion period (as seen on snapshot).
- Toggle to show forecast values for the MA.
- Other inputs related to forecasting:
- Forecast bias. (Neutral forecasts MA if the current price remains the same.)
- Forecast period.
- Forecast magnitude.
- Toggle showing details on the screen
- Toggle the visibility of the fill between the upper and lower bands.
- Toggle to use ATR instead of the standard deviation to calculate the location of the upper and lower bands.
- Custom input for the ATR period.
-Strategy Window - only test during this window
-Take Profit and Stop Loss
-Open and Close conditions, including condition counts and any/all requirements
-Many conditions to choose from that can either be selected to open, close or open and close a position
-Price crossing above/below the Upper, Middle, or Lower bands
-Price being above/below the Upper, Middle, or Lower bands
-Bollinger Band width crossing or being above/below custom values
-Percent B crossing or being above/below custom values
This script may contain errors, or out of date code. Please be mindful of updates to the script.
*** DISCLAIMER: For educational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing in this content should be interpreted as financial advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any sort of security or investment including all types of crypto. DYOR, TYOB. ***
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.