After reading all the new names and renames that Pine Script V5 brought to us, I knew that my old Notepad++ User Defined Language (UDL) would need a big update, so I decided to do a complete remake using the same Dark color scheme theme of the Pine Editor.
Then, I create a Notepad++ Theme and the Auto-Completion file with the Parameter hints for every built-in function to make everything look nicer
- This is not an indicator!!
- These are 3 XML files to copy and paste inside the Notepad++ folder.
- You can use any Notepad Software to create the XML files.
- The main Notepad++ folder is normally on %AppData%\Notepad++\
- To avoid mistakes, always make a Backup of your files before anything.
Just follow these steps:
- 1. open a New Document File;
- 2. Copy everything between ↓↓↓ and ↑↑↑ symbols to this new document;
- 3. Remove the "//" of every single line;
- 4. Save each document with the correct name in the right folder;
- 5. Restart the Notepad++
If you have some problem installing, ask me, and I will try to help you.
But, in any case, here is the link to these files on my GitHub:
• Minor keyword Colors adjusted
BTC - bc1qq23w655arvclce7u8zkt4lag08fnctgccs9s9s
ETH - 0xf6cf166Ea5EC550372e179dB1AF579a29Cb91dDf
USDT - 0x8DbC0E889Afb3bec7241eD0E42429A612aa30015 - (ERC20)
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.