HOW TO INTERPRET:
- Helps to determine what is profitable to invest over a certain period of time, based on the profitability ratio.
- The indicator is only suitable for long-term investing.
- When the 10-Year Government Bonds yield line crosses the S&P 500 Index dividend yield upward, it's more profitable to hold the bonds.
- When the 10-Year Government Bonds yield line crosses the S&P 500 Index dividend yield downward, it's more profitable to hold the S&P 500 Index .
- It is an analytical tool for determine entry point or exit point.
- ALWAYS USE IN ADDITION TO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS!
- ALWAYS COMPLY WITH RISK-MANAGEMENT AND MONEY-MANAGEMENT!
Kind regards, Baro Virtual!
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Kontakta BaroVirtual-Ltd för mer information eller följ författarens instruktioner här under.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
Författaren till detta skript kan inte längre ge åtkomst till det. Begär inte åtkomst.
Warning: please read before requesting access.