Note that "Hidden Levels" part of the code is only expected to work on Forex charts, but apart from that, the other parts could be applied to any chart.
The script may:
- Draw classical levels which retraced the price previously, aided by multi-timeframe analysis
- Draw hidden levels based on psychological patterns of the price
- Adjust to wicks better than Pine Script built-in functions
- Differ the levels color based on chart reactions
- Merge nearby classical levels to avoid congestion on the chart
Feel free to use it and send me your thoughts.