1) Add the script to your chart and click the gear to open the settings
2) Select the source (Close, Open, High, Low, etc.)
3) Select the length (default: 14)
4) Select the %K and %D Periods (default: 3)
5) Select whether to plot the overbought/oversold K%/D% crosses, and their respective levels
6) If you wish, set alerts for when these crossings occur
Any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy!
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.