- Specify time period for backtesting
- Specify order quantity
- Toggle original indicators (default off)
Entry is to be made when the
1. Cross over gives a P(Positive Sign) and the candle completely closes above the cross-over
2. When the Heikin Ashi turns green and the next green HA candle goes above the previous green HA candle.
3. The price should be at-least above the 0.236 Level from the Swing high.
Kindly note that the strategy only attempts to do check number 1, where it ensures the entry opens above the cross-over.
- Candle closes above / below the cross
- Candle closes above 0.236 Fib / below 0.764 Fib from the most recent swing high / swing low
- Next Heikin Ashi candle is green / red
If my work helped you, ETH address: 0xF9538782fE92783346eB5f41150176D125ED7048
- Simplified backtest range input
- Alternate background color for signals instead of using floating shapes
- Remove order quantity input, can be done via TradingView's in-built strategy properties which are much more robust
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
Thanks for the script. For alerts I have commented and uncommented as uncommented in the script as mentioned. :)
Now I am a novice in trading view and trying to see add alert in the trading view UI.
Is this right:
On the indicator on the chart > 3 dots(options) > Add alert on <Script name>.
Alert dialog opens..
Dropdown 1 > <indicator name>
Dropdown 2 >Buy condition
selecting "Once per bar close"
Thanks for the script.
What would be the right way to set up the position sizes to show the performance for, let's say, a 10.000USD investment?
So far I only managed to set a contract size, which results in different USD amounts depending on the stock price. If I leave the contracts at 1 at the properties tab, and play with the input numbers, no changes are made in the backtesting panels. Thanks!
I dont get the comment for alert.
Can you explain further?
"You cannot use strategy functions (strategy.risk.allow_entry_in) in study script. Please replace 'study' with 'strategy'."