From here we'll be adding a few moving averages and a few other things I find helpful in both in crypto and FOREX trading.
- Updated the precision (that means there will be more zeros at the end in FOREX and other markets but works for Crypto to provide right prices)
- Added the ability to show Monthly Open and Closing prices. Open in default in grey line and close is bold crosses. It does add more noise to your chart but these are helpful ranges to know
- The Monthly plotting is turned off by default so if you want it displayed go to input options and click it on
I also created an indicator for Monthly opens just like this Monthly OHLC
- Added the ability to have background highlight. Default: Green is above weekly open, red is below weekly open
- Added the ability to have indicators on the top of the chart. Green arrow up is above weekly open, red is below weekly open
- Added the ability to turn on monthly open and monthly close for plotting.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.