Crypto Tipster Pro+ Optimized for ETCUSD
This script is a carbon-copy of our Crypto Tipster Pro Strategy, but also includes our Custom & Fully Optimized Settings for turbo-charging your Ethereum Classic ( ETCUSD ) trading.
We keep all our Crypto Tipster Pro+ (Optimized) strategies regularly updated and maintained. The purpose of these Add-On's to our Crypto Tipster Pro Strategy is to keep each trading plan relevant, up-to-date and most of all profitable within ever-changing markets.
We will always keep our main Crypto Tipster Strategy active, as we find the default settings are the best "all-rounder" set-up and work with many crypto pairs over many different time frames, try it for yourself! This Set-Up for Ethereum Classic enables you to hone in on one certain trading pair on the 'D' chart and maximize your overall trading experience.
Visit the link below for Full & Immediate Access!
Good Luck and Happy Trading!
- Bug fix regarding MTF Alerts
- Strategy Entry now on Bar Close (instead of next bar open)
- Tidied back-end code to create ease for future updates
- Included more variables with Safe Mode - Fast/Slow Lengths now editable
- Added new Stop Loss Function!
High/Low Stops find the recent swing high or low over the last bars, and place your Trailing Stop at these levels
You can also tweak this Stop level by adding a percentage tolerance to it. (Place your stop 1% below the recent swing low, for example)
- Bug fix for new H/L Stop
- Added Partial Take Profit Levels - You can now add up to 3 TP levels based on a % of your entry price, set at 1 for a single 100% TP, set at 2 for 50% TP over two levels, and 3 for 33% TP over three levels. Simple!
- Bug fix for MTF Study Calculation
- Updated Daily Optimized Settings
- Added Optimized Settings for 4H, 8H & 12H Charts
- All Crypto Tipster Pro+ Strategies now replicate our Discord channel
- Removed Variable settings as there's no need to edit Pro+ Strategies - use our Crypto Tipster for that!
- Added Auto-Fib Levels for your own market research. This is pretty cool!
- Updated HL Stop criteria for more consistency through choppy markets
- Minor updates to code efficiency
- New Pro+ Settings