1. When is at a high point, once it falls by 1 k line, it will detect the divergence from the previous high point. This can quickly find the divergence that has taken effect and help you quickly capture the trend before a sharp decline or rise.
The difference between other divergence indicators: the official divergence indicator is to detect the 5 and the k line, which may lead to a large amount of decline.
2. This indicator detects the previous high and the previous low of 5, 10, 20 lengths at the same time, instead of only detecting a fixed length, so that more deviations can be found.
1. When MACD-diff line(orange color) is at a high point, once it falls by 1 k line, it will detect the divergence from the previous high point. This can quickly find the divergence that has taken effect and help you quickly capture the trend before a sharp decline or rise.
2. This indicator detects the previous high and the previous low of 5, 10, 20, 40 , 60 lengths at the same time, instead of only detecting a fixed length, so that more divergences can be found.
Because it is a quick divergence detection, it is recommended to confirm that the divergence takes effect after the current k is completely closed first. I have identified this state in the indicator as "k not end".
Disadvantages and Risks:
Since it is a quick discovery, there will be error identification. Error divergences will recolor to grey.
Use Alert catching divergence occurrences.
Please do not:
Don't go short in the uptrend, don't go long in the downtrend.
Top divergences that occur because of a strong uptrend are usually only temporary pullbacks. Bottom divergences in persistent declines are also temporary rallies. Do not attempt to trade such low-return trades.
It is recommended to use the divergence indicator when the stock price has made a new high and retraced, and once again made a new high, because this often leads to the end of the trend.
Divergence how to use:
1. After the previous was completely closed, a bottom divergence was found.
2. Open an long order at the beginning of the second bar, or as close to the bottom as possible (because the stop loss will be smaller).
3. Break the stop loss price below the previous low where the divergence occurred, which already means that the divergence is wrong.
I sann TradingView-anda har författaren publicerat detta skript med öppen källkod så att andra handlare kan förstå och verifiera det. Hatten av för författaren! Du kan använda det gratis men återanvändning av den här koden i en publikation regleras av våra ordningsregler. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
Informationen och publikationerna är inte avsedda att vara, och utgör inte heller finansiella, investerings-, handels- eller andra typer av råd eller rekommendationer som tillhandahålls eller stöds av TradingView. Läs mer i Användarvillkoren.