- Above candles: The sequential for the time frame you're currently on.
- Below the price: Daily sequential no matter what time frame you're on
- Below price in a label: Weekly sequential no matter what price you're on. (This only shows 7, 8 & 9's not not clutter the chart too much)
- (For a green count) The numbers increase from 1 through to 9 if the candle is bigger than the close of the candle 4 candles before it.
(For a red count it's the opposite)
- A 9 marks a potential end of the rally which is usually followed by a correction of between 1 & 4 candles.
- Buy or sell warning signals for this indicator are 9's to indicate the trend has ended. The probability for this signal increases if the number is yellow.
- If the 9 was the confirmation buy signal would be if the candle following the 9 is candle followed by another candle.
- For best results combine the 9 with patterns such as or other indicators like to confirm the signal.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.