I have made changes to make it user-friendly for the intraday traders.
The changes made have been;
1. Compartmentalized each area of the major Fibonacci level;
2. Added minor Fibonacci levels;
3. Color-coded the levels, for better viewing;
4. Zoned each area of the major Fibonacci level; and
5. Created a time-frame display period for quicker loading of the indicator.
I have removed a few things to allow the indicator to run quicker;
1. Future projections; and
2. The major higher levels of the Fibonacci, which may be useful when Bitcoin reaches 100k.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
According to the original designer @quantadelic to use for other assets you will have to Increase or decreasing HighIntercept & LowIntercept. This will shift the top and bottom curves up or down. This means that the segmentation that I have done could be operated independently, for intraday users. While the HighSlope & LowSlope are the angles of the curves (rate of growth).
I hope it is useful. I find it helpful by reducing all other indicators that this could replace. eg, hi/lo, fib, etc