guikroth

SuperTrend Buy And Sell

Original = @everget
Actual Version - @guikroth
Release Notes: up
Release Notes: up
Release Notes: Fixing alerts
Release Notes: bluecolor line
Ta bort från favoritskript Lägg till som favoritskript
NIce indicator.. thanks mate
Svara
this indicator is like magic, thanks!
Svara
@aes0n, Have you backtest it and is it still that profitable?
+3 Svara
aes0n dpanday
@dpanday, i don't use just use this one indicator. i base 90% of my trading decision on the elliott wave principle and use this indicator (as well as MACD, RSI with moving averages, multiple timeframes, and modular filter among others) for the remaining 10% to decide whether i will go long or short. but overall this indicator tends to be correct way more often than not.
+2 Svara
Gui, that's an amazing indicator! It works super well....but sometimes it gives a false signal...specially on markets moving sideways...is there any way to minimize (or ignore) the false signals? Thank you!!!
+6 Svara
@guime, Hi, Unfortunately not
Svara
Thanks a lot
Svara
guikroth Crypto_Anarchist
@Crypto_Anarchist, My pleasure. I just set the alerts in to original.
+1 Svara
Hem Aktie-screener Forex-screener Krypto-screener Ekonomisk kalender Hur det fungerar Diagramfunktioner Priser Ordningsregler Moderatorer Webbsidor och mäklarlösningar Widgets Charting Solutions Få hjälp Funktionsförfrågan Blogg & nyheter Frågor och svar Wiki Twitter
Profil Profilinställningar Konto och fakturering Få hjälp Publicerade idéer Följare Följer Privata meddelanden Chatt Logga ut