- EMA Ribbons (Lengths: 5, 11, 15, 18, 21, 25, 29, 33)
- Symbols ("Be careful" and "attention required" signals)
The RIbbons are a set of exponential moving averages. Blue and white ribbons = uptrend, gray ribbons = downtrend. The ribbons can act as support in uptrends and as resistance in downtrends.
Lengths and source of the ribbons are customizable.
- Green Dots: The green dot is a symbol that appears whenever the 11 crosses over 33.
- Red Cross: The red cross is a symbol that appears whenever the 5 crosses under 11.
- Blue Triangle: The blue triangle marks a possible trend reversal that appears whenever the 5 crosses over 25 while 29 is below 33.
- Red Diamond: The red diamond is a symbol that marks a potential local top whenever a wavecross occurs (fast wave crosses under slow wave).
- Yellow X: The yellow X is a warning signal that appears whenever a wavecross occurs while the slow wave of the wavetrend is below -40 and the moneyflow is in the red (below zero).
- Blood Diamond: The blood diamond is a symbol that highlights whenever the red diamond and the red cross appear on the same candle.
Treat the symbols as signs that your attention might be required and don't trade based on them.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.