The data includes;
1. Market Capitalization - a measure of the total value of a publicly traded company's outstanding shares.
2. Float % - the percentage of a company's outstanding shares that are available for trading on the open market. It is calculated by dividing the number of a company's outstanding shares that are available for trading on the open market by the total number of outstanding shares. A lower float percentage generally means that there are fewer shares available for trading, which can lead to increased volatility in the stock price. On the other hand, a higher float percentage generally means that there are more shares available for trading, which can lead to greater stability in the stock price.
3. ADR% - a technical analysis indicator that measures the average daily price movement as a percentage of its current price. It is calculated by taking the difference between the average high and low prices for a time period, and then dividing it by the current price. The resulting value is then multiplied by 100 to give the ADR% for that day. The ADR% can be useful for traders to assess the potential volatility of a stock. A higher ADR% indicates a greater potential for price movement.
4. ATR - measures the range of price movements of an asset over a specified period of time, taking into account any gaps in price. It is calculated by taking the highest value of the following three values:
The difference between the current high and the current low
The absolute value of the difference between the current high and the previous close
The absolute value of the difference between the current low and the previous close
The resulting value is then averaged over the specified period of time to create the ATR value. This indicator is reflects the average volatility of the asset over the specified period of time.
5. LoD dist. - also refer to Low Of Day distance, a range level gauge of current price based on historical volatility of the price movement, in this case I use ATR. for the historical volatility. Please find below as example for the calculation.
eg. LoD dist. = 104%
Current price (A) = $24.49
Low Price (B) = $22.16
Difference (A) - (B) = $2.33
ATR = $2.25
LoD dist = $2.33 / $2.25 = 103.55% (round up to nearest whole number = 104%)
6. Average Daily $ Volume - used to measure the average amount of money that is traded in a stock or a security over a particular period of time, typically a day. It is calculated by multiplying the average daily trading volume of a security by its average price.
7. Average Daily Volume - used to measure the average no. of share that is traded in a stock or a security over a particular period of time, typically a day.
8. Projected Volume - an estimate of the total volume of trading activity that is expected to occur for the day (from the specific time data), based on an average volume over a specific period of time. Projected volume can be used by traders and investors to help make informed decisions about buying or selling securities, and can also be used as an indicator of market sentiment and volatility. However, it's important to note that projected volume is an estimate and actual trading activity may vary.
9. Relative Volume - a measure of the volume of a stock that is trading at the specific time, relative to its average trading volume over a longer period. It is expressed as a percentage and is often used by traders and investors to identify stocks that are trading with higher or lower than usual volume.
i have re-adjusted and now it is ready to go!
I sann TradingView-anda har författaren publicerat detta skript med öppen källkod så att andra handlare kan förstå och verifiera det. Hatten av för författaren! Du kan använda det gratis men återanvändning av den här koden i en publikation regleras av våra ordningsregler. Du kan ange den som favorit för att använda den i ett diagram.
Informationen och publikationerna är inte avsedda att vara, och utgör inte heller finansiella, investerings-, handels- eller andra typer av råd eller rekommendationer som tillhandahålls eller stöds av TradingView. Läs mer i Användarvillkoren.