If there is a divergence, lines will be shown
- / crossover level:
Set this if you want a colour change when a crossover/-under occurs,
otherwise choose the same colour for the two.
- Labels and lines are adjustable
- A label of the RSI value (at the right side) is included
- If there is need for a trendline of the , please ask
- are calculated by searching for the highest/lowest point between
1 or more bar(s) at the right (= "present") and x bars at the left (= history, can be set)
Since the script will wait for the right bars to close before validating a , it never will repaint! (minimum 1 Rightbar!)
Still, it is important to wait until the amount of rightbars are actually close before making your conclusions, for example:
if Rightbars is set at 1, and there is a divergence visible 2 bars back, then this is a valid one.
- Please don't make conclusions solely on divergences! Use it with other indicators!
- Rarely (and mostly on very low timeframes),
"pine cannot determine the referencing length of a series.",
nothing will be shown then. Normally this can be resolved by:
- refreshing the page
- using another timeframe
- lowering Leftbars or lastly
- lowering Rightbars to 0 (not recommended)
Leave a comment below or send a PM to get access, thank you very much!
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Kontakta fikira för mer information eller följ författarens instruktioner här under.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
Warning: please read before requesting access.