Streams are how you go live and share market commentary, trade ideas, and analysis on video. All house rules apply to live streamers and viewers. Here are some tips:
- All Streams should have a clear title, picture, and description so people can easily understand the Stream and join in.
- When re-streaming to other video platforms, both video and audio are required to be hosted on TradingView.
- Do not include copyrighted content. Please refer to our copyright and fair use house rules policies for more information.
- A Stream may include other platforms during broadcast, only if TradingView’s product or data is insufficient to make your point. No exclusive streaming of other platforms will be permitted.
- Interact with TradingView audience during broadcast. Silent streaming of your screen won't be permitted.
- If your stream language is not the current locale language, then state your Stream language within the Stream description.