To start trading through Interactive Brokers on TradingView you’ll need to do the following:
- Log in on www.tradingview.com with your TradingView account;
- Go to www.tradingview.com/chart and open the Trading Panel, choose Interactive Brokers and click Connect;
- Choose Live Trading or Paper Trading above the username field. The login popup changes color to help ensure you’re correctly logging into your desired mode: gray for live trading, red for simulated paper trading. You can only select a required trading mode prior to logging in.
Please note, that it is possible to log in to the paper account only with the original user name and password of the paper account and not available with live account credentials.
- Enter your Username and Password and click Log In.
- Sign the agreement by typing your name and clicking I Agree
Now, start trading with Interactive Brokers directly on TradingView.