TradingView accessibility statement
Our commitment to accessibility
At TradingView, we are dedicated to ensuring that our digital product is accessible to all users, regardless of their experiences, perspectives, or access needs. We recognize the importance of creating an inclusive online environment and are committed to continuously improving our platform's accessibility for everyone.
We understand that our product is complex and feature-rich, and achieving full accessibility for everyone is an ongoing journey. Our design and development processes are guided by industry best practices and standards, including Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.2. We aim to meet a minimum standard of Level AA success criteria as defined by WCAG 2.2.
We adhere to internationally recognized web accessibility standards, including the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.2. Our aim is to ensure that our website and platform are perceivable, operable, and understandable for all users.
- Ongoing testing and evaluation. We regularly assess and test our platform for accessibility, using both automated tools and manual testing. This helps us identify and address accessibility issues promptly.
- User feedback. We welcome feedback from our users, including those with disabilities, on any accessibility challenges they may encounter. This input is invaluable in helping us make continuous improvements.
- Accessibility features. We have implemented various accessibility features on our platform, including keyboard navigation support, alternative text for images, and compatibility with screen readers.
- Training and awareness. Our team receives training on accessibility best practices to ensure that our content and features are developed with accessibility in mind.
Our website, tradingview.com, is designed to meet the WCAG 2.2 Level AA standards. We are continually improving the user experience and workflows, with the following accessibility features:
- Keyboard navigation. All elements on our website are accessible via keyboard navigation, allowing users to navigate using the Tab and Shift + Tab keys. We have also implemented a "Skip Content" button to bypass repetitive header blocks and focus directly on the main content.
- Screen reader compatibility. Our website is fully compatible with screen readers, ensuring that users can access the content in an audio format. Clear and structured headings further enhance navigation for users relying on screen readers.
- Multimedia accessibility. All GIFs and videos on our website include a pause button, providing users with control over animations and enhancing the overall accessibility of multimedia content.
We are actively working to make our chart more accessible and compliant with WCAG 2.2 standards. Our current efforts include:
- Keyboard navigation. We have implemented keyboard navigation features that allow users to navigate through various interface elements using the Tab key. This functionality covers the top bar, drawings panel, right and bottom panels, enabling users to perform essential actions using keyboard shortcuts.
- Color contrast. We are focused on providing sufficient color contrast for both light and dark themes to enhance readability. This ensures that the content is easily distinguishable and accessible to a wide range of users.
- Focus visibility. We prioritize focus visibility states to ensure that keyboard users can easily identify where they are within the interface and interact effectively.
- Screen reader compatibility. Our platform is designed to work seamlessly with screen readers, enabling users to access content in an audio format, making it more accessible to individuals with visual impairments.
We recognize the significance of ensuring accessibility for all our widgets, and we're actively dedicated to enhancing navigation to ensure seamless widget functionality on your website.
At present, we have already made significant strides in achieving full accessibility for some of our widgets, making them entirely compatible with keyboard and screen reader usage. For the remaining widgets, we're diligently working to bring them up to the same accessibility standards, with ongoing progress in this endeavor. Your website's inclusivity and ease of use remain our top priorities.
Contact us for feedback
We view accessibility as an ongoing journey, and your feedback is invaluable in this process. If you encounter any accessibility issues or have suggestions for improvement, please contact us via email at email@example.com. Note: this email is only for accessibility issues. All other questions should be directed to our Help Center.
At TradingView, we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive platform for all our users. Thank you for your support and partnership in achieving this goal.