This calculator will determine your position size per trade, profit, loss, risk/reward ratio and leverage if any.
It will calculate your leverage if you are trading financial instruments e.g. Mini , Turbo Warrants etc. that have a financing level.
Tip: Use this as a complement to the Long/Short Position tool.
Provide the following inputs to get a calculation:
- Position type
- Account balance
- Risk per trade percentage
- Financing level (if any for leveraged instruments), else let it be 0
- Entry price
- Target price
- Stopp loss price
You can also choose the color of the output text, its background and position in the chart window.
- Changed the minimum value of Account Balance from 1000 to 1.
- Rounding position size and profit to two decimal places.
- A proper loss calculation is added.
- Account Balance can now have decimals.
- Step value changed to 0.01 for incrementing/decrementing the input values.
- Removed the top empty column.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.