- First and foremost, the code was upgraded to Pinescript v4 from v2.
- Default Slow Input Set @ 10 - range of 8-14 tested better on the futures I trade (was originally defval=20). The rest of the DTI inputs remain unchanged.
- Gradient Colorizations Added - Completely user controlled in UI
- Gradient Bar-Coloring added to match the DTI Signal Line
- Gradients follow the deviation of DTI from zero (deeper color = more deviation).
- The lines/bars fade when DTI is close to 0 often signaling chop (unless an obvious trend is passing zero), and the deeper colored lines/bars are places to look for strong trends and hard reversals.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.