There are three main market sessions in a 24-hour period: the London, New York, and Asian Sessions. Each session is given an independent label for the open and close times. The six labels (LO, LC , NYO, NYC, AO, ) can be individually toggled on or off, the label background color changed, the text switched between black or white, and the height can be lowered or raised. These customizations are intended to give the user full control of the session they are interested in at the moment.
Backgrounds are the heart of this indicator. There are different colored transparent backgrounds for each of the sessions. So the user can clearly see the session they want to highlight without cluttering their chart and getting in the way of analyzing the candles.
If you are familiar with the London and New York killzones, these backgrounds are each individually configured.
If you are familiar with the Inner Circle Trader’s (ICT) NY Morning and Afternoon sessions, these are available. Also, most times weird price action occurs during the lunch hour of these sessions. The London and New York have a background for their respective lunch hours so the user is never caught of guard during these periods.
The markets are constantly looking for liquidity. To help the user see runs on liquidity, this indicator projects the previous days highs and lows on to the current day with a line and a price label. The line make it very easy to see where price may be headed. See the image below for the perfect example of this phenomenon. Each of the lines can be independently controlled by color, style, and width. And even the labels can be toggled on or off if the user would prefer just to see the lines. Lastly, there is a line that marks the midnight open price in EST.
- This indicator is specifically designed for tickers.
- All of the backgrounds are not designed to be turned on a once (there are many that overlap). They are designed to give the user ultimate control over exactly what timeframe backgrounds to display on their charts.
- The labels only appear when timeframe is 1 hour or less.
- Ability to display last X days of transparent backgrounds & labels
- Capability to move line labels to the right to prevent labels from covering up candles
- Midnight Open EST label can now be toggled on/off
- Reworded Settings Inputs descriptions to make them more clear
- Added tooltips to some of the more advanced Setting Inputs to explain particular behaviors
- Increased the number of labels displayed on a chart to the max allowable by TradingView (500)
- Added 8:30 AM EST Open line
- Can now change label text color of horizontal lines
- Input Settings adjustments
I sann TradingView-anda har författaren publicerat detta skript med öppen källkod så att andra handlare kan förstå och verifiera det. Hatten av för författaren! Du kan använda det gratis men återanvändning av den här koden i en publikation regleras av våra ordningsregler. Du kan ange den som favorit för att använda den i ett diagram.
Informationen och publikationerna är inte avsedda att vara, och utgör inte heller finansiella, investerings-, handels- eller andra typer av råd eller rekommendationer som tillhandahålls eller stöds av TradingView. Läs mer i Användarvillkoren.