The difference is normalized by dividing the difference by twice its Root mean square ( RMS ) over Slow MA length. Inverse is then used to force the -1..1 range.
Same Postfilter options are provided as in my Adaptive Oscillator constructor:
- Stochastic -
- Super Smooth Stochastic - Super Smooth (part of MESA ) by John F.
- Inverse Fisher Transform - Inverse
- Noise Elimination Technology - a simplified Kendall correlation algorithm "Noise Elimination Technology" by John F.
- Momentum - momentum (derivative)
Except for Inverse , all Postfilter algorithms can have Length parameter. If it is not specified (set to 0), then the calculated Slow MA Length is used.
- Library update: fixed vidyaRS calculation
- In case Length Adaptation is enabled, but Slow or Fast Cycle is 0, use static Length for that Moving Average instead
- Two Postfilters can now be used
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.