Click HERE to View Video
New _CM_MacD_Ult_MTF _V2 Update 07-28-2021
- Thanks to @SKTennis for help in Updating code to V2
- Added Groups to Settings Pane.
- Added Color Plots to Settings Pane
- Switched MTF Logic to turn ON/OFF automatically w/ TradingView's Built in Feature
- Updated Color Transparency plots to work in future update
- Added Ability to Turn ON/OFF Show & Signal Line
- Added Ability to Turn ON/OFF Show Histogram
- Added Ability to Change Line Colors Based on Trend
- Added Ability to Highlight Price Bars Based on Trend
- Added Alerts to Settings Pane.
- Customized how Alerts work. Must keep Checked in Settings Pane, and When you go to Alerts Panel, Change Symbol to Indicator (CM_Ult_MacD_MTF_V2)
- Customized Alerts to Show Symbol, TimeFrame, Closing Price, Crosses Up & Crosses Down Signals in Alert
- Alerts are Pre-Set to only Alert on Bar Close
- See Video for Detailed Overview
New Updates Coming Soon!!!
***Please Post Feedback and Any Feature Requests in the Comments Section Below***
- Added back in ability to show Dots when MACD Crosses.
- Added Ability to Change Plot Widths in Settings Pane,
- Added in Alert Feature where Cross Up if above 0 or cross down if below 0 (OFF By Default) user Request. @creid58
- FIXED - Plot Orders to Default what Plots are on top of each other,
- FIXED - Two of the histogram colors were backwards,
- Next Add in Plot Types to Settings Pane.
- Next Add in more Moving Average types,
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.