This indicator plot basic key financial data to imitate the presentation format of several popular finance site, make it easier for a quick glance of overall company financial health without switching tabs for every single stocks.
█ Financial Data Available:
- Revenue & PAT (Profit after Tax)
- Net Profit Margin (%)
- Gross Profit Margin (%)
- Per Share ( EPS )
- Toggle between Quarter/Annual Financial Data (Notes: For Dividends, it will always be plotted based on Annual data, at Financial Year ending period)
- Options to plot at either at Quarter/Yearly ending period OR Financial Data published date
- The accuracy of the data subject to Tradingview's source, but from my observation it's accurate 95% of the time
- Recently published data might not be available immediately. e.g. MYX exchange tends to have 1-3 days lag
- More information on Tradingview's financial data can be read here -> https://www.tradingview.com/support/solu...
Past performance is not an indicator of future results.
My opinions and research are my own and do not constitute financial advice in any way whatsoever.
Nothing published by me constitutes an investment recommendation, nor should any data or Content published by me be relied upon for any investment/trading activities.
I strongly recommends that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.
Any ideas to further improve this indicator are welcome :)
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.