This indicator relieves you of drawing the same lines and levels over and over each trading day.
It also provides key price levels for you to watch when the trading session starts.
This project is inspired by the ICT 2022 Mentorship.
This indicator was designed and tested to practice and trade the Index like Nasdaq, S&P500 and the DOW.
The concepts by ICT are known to work on other markets like Crypto, but I haven't tested that so use at your own risk.
When a new trading day starts, the following lipstick is put on the chart:
- Globex (Overnight) Session Start @17.00
- New York Midnight @ 00:00
- New York AM Session Start @ 08.30
- Open @ 09.30
- New York Lunch Start @12.00
- New York PM Session Start @13.00
- New York PM Session End @ 16.30
- Globex (Overnight) Session Opening price
- Globex (Overnight) Session High
- Globex (Overnight) Session Low
- New York Mignight Opening Price
- Shows the day of the week at the bottom for your convenience
- London Killzone Vertical lines
- London Killzone Highlight
- NY Lunch No-Trade-Zone Highlight
- Important levels have a small label to show their meaning and price
- Almost everything is customizable: colors, line types, times, etc
- Customizable timezone setting in case you don't want to work on ICT's recommended timezone (New York UTC-4)
- Toggle to Show only Today's drawings on the chart. You can choose to display all chart lipstick from almost a month of trading data to do your research. Ideal if you want to determine the daily profiles for example.
London Killzone Highlight turned on:
Multi Day Lipstick:
- Added Weekly Open price line
- Added Monthly Open price line
- Shortened the Indicator's title on the chart (ICT Index Futures)
- Rearranged the settings menu a bit
- Made the indicator code a bit more efficient
** Of course all new lines are customizable and can be turned off if you want.
- Fixed an issue with the NY Midnight Opening Line not showing
- Linestyle can be separately adjusted for the Vertical Dividers and Horizontal Price lines
A lot of you also wanted more options to use this script in other markets, like Forex.
So I went to work and:
Added the Asian Killzone together with High/Low levels
Added London Open Killzone High/Low levels
Added the NY Open Killzone together with High/Low levels
Totally re-did the Settings menu, almost everything is configurable now.
Take your time to check it all out and customize what you want.
Al lot of options are turned off by default, otherwise your chart will look very messy :)
Just pick the options you want.
Configure Opacity for the Killzones
Option to set Opacity Lunchzone
Option to set Opacity for Vertical lines
Fixed: Adjusting the color of 08.30 would change the Mignight line as well
Fixed: Midnight Open Price and AM Open (horizontal levels) not showing on non Futures like FX or Gold
If you already have the indicator added to your chart, you need to remove it and add it back.
If you find bugs or issues, just let me know.
Good luck with your trading.
- Daily High and Low tracking lines added
- Fixed a bug that made the NY Midnight horizontal price line extend 2 days in the past.
- Major: Added an option to only show the drawings of the past x days. 0 = Show only today's session. You can also show the past 5 or 20+ sessions.
- Modified default Killzone times. According to ICT's Algorithmic Model 2: Asian 8pm-00pm | London 2am-5am | New York 7am-10am
- Cleaned up the code, so it should work faster
- Asian High/Low price lines not showing on some cases
- Globex Open price line wouldn't show on Mondays
- Indicator worked fine on Index Futures, but not on FX Anymore. Fixed and tested with "futures", "cfd", "index" and "forex"
Known issue: this indicator behaves oddly with stocks. Keep in mind, it was designed for Futures - and FX was added on later.
They can be turned on again via Settings.
New default setting "Show drawings of last # Session Days" is now 1 instead of 0.
The 0 setting only works for Futures. Other instruments need 1 to show the indicator correctly.
PS: This version does not work well with stocks, but it wasn't intended to be used for stocks anyway.
I'll release the old code as a separate indicator, since that code did word with stocks.
I sann TradingView-anda har författaren publicerat detta skript med öppen källkod så att andra handlare kan förstå och verifiera det. Hatten av för författaren! Du kan använda det gratis men återanvändning av den här koden i en publikation regleras av våra ordningsregler. Du kan ange den som favorit för att använda den i ett diagram.
Informationen och publikationerna är inte avsedda att vara, och utgör inte heller finansiella, investerings-, handels- eller andra typer av råd eller rekommendationer som tillhandahålls eller stöds av TradingView. Läs mer i Användarvillkoren.