Version 1.2 Update:
- No need for scaling up/down anymore
- No need for setting up so many parameters
- Ability to mix instantaneous indicator with averaged indicator (its different from just making a moving average)
- Mass obtention has been improved
- Velocity calculation has been improved, by considering highs and lows
- Acceleration calculation has been simplified
Version 1.3 update:
- Hability to calculate mass from current time frame, without losing the posibility of going "deeper" if user wants to.
- There were special situations in wich force index could take an "na" value. This has been prevented and corrected.
- Default settings have been adjusted for faster response of Force Index (Blue Line) and slower response of the Signal (Orange Line)
Version 1.4 Update:
- Mass gathering process has been made even more efficient
- Ability to get mass from lower timeframes has been kept, just change the "0" value for any other value in minutes and this feauture will be turned on
- Inertia coloring has been changed, in order to show when it's value is greater (violet)/lesser(aqua) than the force
- Signal calculation process has been changed, in order to get smoother results and lesser false signals
Mass gathering process has been updated and made more accurate.
- Removed input field for MTF
- Formating of the hlines has been made easier and symetric.
Version 1.7 update:
- Indicator can now run on monthly charts: Retrieving volume from lower timeframes doesn't work for monthly charts, though. The script would need to obtain number of days in current month to do that, and I haven't figured out how.
- Configuration dialog has been re-organized and names of lines have been harmonized with my Reversal Channel script (DRC)
- "transp" function has been deleted from all colour settings, since it will not be supported any time soon.
- Code for volume retrieving has been made less redundant.
- Code's readability has been enhanced
Detta skript publiceras med stängd källkod och du kan använda det fritt. Du kan ange den som favorit för att använda den i ett diagram. Du kan inte visa eller ändra dess källkod.
Frånsägelse av ansvar
Informationen och publikationerna är inte avsedda att vara, och utgör inte heller finansiella, investerings-, handels- eller andra typer av råd eller rekommendationer som tillhandahålls eller stöds av TradingView. Läs mer i Användarvillkoren.
Vill du använda det här skriptet i ett diagram?