The following is a step by step guide in order to automate the trading of the strategy with ProfitView:
- In the indicator settings, set the desired and values, and the condition you want to use to enter a trade.
- In the indicator, set which exchange, symbol, and account to execute trades on.
- In the indicator, set the PV Alert names you intend to use. If you want to use the same names as provided in the pastebin below, you may set the three names to Market Long, Market Short, TP SL Hit.
- In PV , create two new PV Alerts in the PV Alert tab in accordance to these specifics https://pastebin.com/b7HAfGHY.
- On the Tradingview chart you want the indicator run on, create a new TV alert with this script as its condition, and specify the alert to "alert() function calls only".
quantity=100% type=market leverage=_mylev
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.