This indicator was originally developed by Daniel Fernandez (Currency Trader magazine, 2011).
It is based on the two well-known indicators by Dr . Alexander Elder - Bulls Power and Bears Power.
1) Long when Bull and Total lines indicate 100 (it happens rarely)
2) Short when Bear and Total lines indicate 100 (it happens rarely)
3) Bull and Bear lines crossovers
4) Long when Bull line crosses Total line from below
5) Short when Bear line crosses Total line from below
6) Long/Short when Bull/Bear lines cross adjustable level.
Like and follow for more open source indicators!
A list of Paid indicators:
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.