- Turn the Void Lines on or off
- Turn the Dashboard on or off
- Turn the Signal Bars on or off
- Turn the Lines on or off
- Turn the 8 and 200 on or off
- Turn the Buy & Sell Signals on or off
- Turn the Tool on or off
- Change the Dashboard's distance from the price action
- Change the Dashboard's Color and Transparency
- Change the Dashboard Text Color
- Change the Fibonacci Deviation
- Make the Tool reverse
- Make the Fibonacci Lines extend left, right, both directions, or none
- Turn Fibonacci Prices on or off
- Turn Fibonacci Levels on or off and change between percent or value
- Change Fibonacci Label Position from the left or the right
This algo has many uses including but not limited to:
- Finding entries and exits using the 8 and 200 crossovers
- Using the Void Lines to identify bounces or reversals
- Using the Signal Bars to identify trend and confirmation for entries and exits
- Using the Dashboard information for confirmation and informational purposes
In the images below, I give a few examples of the many uses of the TV Community Algo!
The Void Lines are very helpful when it comes to identifying reversals.
TV COMMUNITY ALGO DASHBOARD
The Dashboard is filled with useful information that all traders can benefit from!
The colored candles known as Signal Bars inform you of when the price action is above or below the midpoint of the Void Lines.
These lines help traders find accurate levels of on all time frames, and the lines change color depending on if the price is above or below them.
EMA 8 AND 200
The 8 and 200 crossovers can be used as entry and exit signals.
BUY & SELL SIGNALS
The BUY & SELL signals can be used to find optimal entries and exits for trades on any time frame. Smaller time frames are best for scalping, while larger time frames are more suited for longer trades. When combined with the lines and Dashboard information, these signals can produce incredibly profitable trades.
The Auto Tool allows you to plot perfect Fib Lines every time.
I truly hope that the TV Community Algo benefits the TradingView community and that you all find some value in it. I worked very hard on this product and I would love to see it put to good use.
This work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International ( CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-...
I sann TradingView-anda har författaren till detta skript publicerat det som öppen källkod, så att handlare kan förstå och verifiera det. Skål för författaren! Du kan använda den gratis men återanvändning av den här koden i en publikation regleras av våra Ordningsregler. Du kan göra den till favorit för att använda den i ett diagram.
Here's proof of that to clear up any confusions with the select few who don't know the full story before jumping to conclusions.
- Date of the Trader Aid Algo privately published last year with the help with the Agora Team.
- VRTUAL https://gyazo.com/c83e409f547dcd0e71da7600290eede6
- VRTUAL and Lemon posting the script publicly as their own and how he got access to the source code https://gyazo.com/8671a5dd8d6be03f421fbd1d9b3460f8
- As of April 5th our team has sent VRTUAL a cease and desist and he immediately complied as he knew this was stolen property and removed it publicly.
- Shortly after, Lemon decided to post not only his work, but also our previous work as his own publicly.
Here is a cease and desist letter I'm publicly posting to @HomelessLemon in response to his strong claims.