Biggest problem that when we use normal heikin-ashi candlestick pattern then all applied indicator values also changes
Like Pivot Point with CPR ,,, EMA,,, SMA including VWAP indicator value
So , this indicator help us plot Heikinashi candles on Normal candles
Please follow below steps:
Add this indicator to chart
Go to setting >> un-tick Body, Border and Wick...
This is Traditional Heikin-Ashi bars overlayed with regular candlestick/any chart type
Although HA is available in TradingView by default, this script is to recalculate HA by traditional calculations.
This version REPAINTS!! This is because Traditional HA uses Close Price (which is calculated on the fly).
A simple script that shows mirrored regular volume bars with the purpose to show break-outs and low volume ranges, using highest and lowest of a few bars back.
Use Heikin Ashi function to smooth the colors with the trend.
* Inspired by Krypt's and Madrid's Ribbon
* Supplemental to bullish or bearish trend confirmations with Heikin Ashi candles (e.g. 10/20 MA cross)
* Default of: MA 5-55, 100 and 200
* Ability to switch between Simple vs Exponential MAs
You may switch color gradient by using this tool,
Hope this helps. Please do let me know if you know how to...
This was originally derived from "MA Cross" indicator, though that one uses 9-21.
Simple 10day and 20day MA crossover indicator
* 10MA crosses from the bottom, goes up and above 20MA—we're bullish, look to long bullish signal candle
* 10MA crosses from the top, goes down and below 20MA—we're bearish, look to short bearish signal candle
Works well w/ Heikin Ashi candles